Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The Universe

It's actually quite amazing what is coming my way from other blogs.  If you have read my post from http://inspiremotivatecreatachieve.blogspot.com/ yesterday you will know I spoke about receiving an inspirational blog post from Zen Habits about inspiration (bit of a play on words there!).  Today I have read an inspirational blog post from The Gratidudes.  Not sure if you have heard about The Gratidudes.  Check them out here: http://www.thegratidudes.com/blog/snap-out-of-the-worry.php.  This latest update to their blog is about, wait for it......................worry and how it affects your life, financially, health wise, etc.  It is exactly what I needed to read a week ago.  Maybe I wasn't attracting it last week.  I clearly was thinking the wrong things and attracting the wrong things last week (and the week before and the week before that).  It's almost like The Gratidudes read my post from yesterday on Inspire, Motivate, Create, Achieve and then answered it!  Giving me advice on how to handle my situation and how not to worry.  Even when your focus is living a peaceful and calm life and you get thrown a curve ball beyond your control, it seems the universe always answers when you are most receptive.  Yesterday, for me, it felt like the challenging issue I had been worrying about had started to sort itself out and I am feeling much more positive about the situation.  And then I start to get the answers and motivation I need.  Thank you, universe and thank you, me!

No comments:

Post a Comment