Wednesday, March 10, 2010

9 Things You Can Achieve Every Day

Gretchin Rubin recently wrote an article about a list she has of nine things she achieves every day.  See it here: http://bit.ly/deed20.  The idea of this list is when you have an extremely busy day and fall into bed tired and exhausted wondering if you actually got anything accomplished that day, at least you have nine things that you can say you did, each and every day without fail.  I thought I would make a list of the things I achieve every day and share that with you:
1. Have a healthy low calorie breakfast
2. Drink at least one bottle of water
3. Undertake some kind of exercise
4. Stay within the speed limits
5. Clean something in the house
6. Eat at least 1 piece of fruit and 3 serves of vegetables
7. Brush my teeth
8. Check and reply to emails, social networking messages, etc.
9. Do at least one thing 'just for fun'

10. Go to bed at or before 10.30.  This is my bonus for the day.  Guess I didn't make that today.  If you were to list your 9 things that you achieve every day, what would they be?

No comments:

Post a Comment