Thursday, June 2, 2011

Week 2: Disappointment

I woke up this morning excited to get on the scales. I'm feeling like, food wise, I've done it tough this week. So I get on the scales and I couldn't believe it; I have put on 300 g. So I started to look at what challenges I faced this week. Firstly, last Friday, I could feel a cold coming on. My first instinct when I get this feeling is to have a green smoothie for breakfast. That's a break from this 17 day diet as green smoothies incorporate bananas which are not on the low sugar list for fruit. I had 1 of these a day on top of the other food I was meant to eat for 4 days. Secondly, I went to a party on Saturday night. While I was there I got extremely hungry; like you wouldn't believe. If I was at home, I would have been in bed asleep so I would have been using less energy. So at the party I had to try to find food that I could eat. At first, nothing. So I had about 10 BBQ chips, then I found some red grapes however fruit shouldn't be eaten after 2 pm. What the heck! I was famished. After a handful of red grapes, I made myself a green tea and eventually convinced hubby it was time to go. Thirdly, I didn't exercise this week until yesterday as I have been less than healthy and at least 17 minutes a day is required for 6 days.
I change over to the next 17 day period on Sunday. It will be interesting to see what happens this coming week. Gee, I'm hanging out for some red meat! I've got a roast lamb planned for Sunday night! Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment