Thursday, June 9, 2011

Week 3: Excitement!

Well, what a great week.  I have now lost 3.1 kg.  It's been a long time (probably 12 years) since I was this weight.  That is exciting for me. 

This week has included a weekend away with the girls.  It's great to know that I can still do those things and achieve healthy eating and weight loss.  On Sunday, I started the second phase of the 17 day diet.  This phase is about alternating a Phase 1 day with the alternate day including some red meats and natural starchy carbs.  Hello red meat!  Hello carbs!  This phase has been much easier on my mind and my body and I have felt less hungry; some days I haven't even eaten everything I was supposed to.  I am still struggling to get through 2 litres of water a day.  There just simply are times in my busy life when it is too difficult to carry around a water bottle.

I wonder if getting my hair cut had any affect on my weight loss?

No comments:

Post a Comment