Thursday, June 23, 2011

Big Week-Week 5

Well a very pleasing week, weight loss wise for me. I have been very busy so if I haven't had a healthy option for lunch, I've chosen to wait until I've got home to eat. Yesterday I moved from the second phase to the third phase of my diet. It allowed me the flexibility to have sushi for lunch yesterday. Total weight loss so far has been 4.7kg. Mentally, I would like to lose another 5 kilos to be at what I think is my ideal weight. Realistically, that would possibly mean a whole new wardrobe and I'm not sure the bank balance could cope after I have just restocked for winter. Maybe I'll save the new wardrobe for summer-all I'll need is a new bikini! LOL! I'm excited and motivated by my weight loss journey so far.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment