Thursday, May 26, 2011

Week 1 Results

Ok, last week I began a weight loss journey called "The 17 Day Diet, written by Dr Mike Moreno. Let me just say I am a bit of a fussy eater so because I don't eat fish (unless is crumbed and deep fried) it really left me with eggs and chicken or turkey mince as protein. Chicken of course being my least favourite meat also. Would much prefer a slab of lamb or steak but perhaps that's what got me here in the first place. So it was eggs for breakfast, chicken and salad for lunch and chicken and steamed veggies for dinner (with some variations of course). I've really enjoyed the yoghurt and fruit and I've also enjoyed feeling hungry again. So, drum roll please.............in my first week I have lost 1.5 kg! I haven't lost that much in one week since I first went to Weight Watchers about 15 years ago. I'm more than happy with this week's outcome and look forward to the challenges the weekend will bring with a grown up's party to attend without child and no doubt my family's request for takeaway. Looks like an alcohol free, hangover free, strong willed weekend for me!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment