Monday, September 28, 2009

Top 25 Positive Philosophy Songs

I came across this list on the net of the top 25 positive philosophy songs(at Rhapsody Music http://www.rhapsody.com/home.html). Thought I would share them with you. I downloaded them and made myself a cd-happy philosophy music that goes anywhere with me really!

Three Little Birds By Bob Marley
What a Wonderful World by Louis Armstrong(of course!)
All You Need is Love by The Beatles
Ac-cent-Tchu-Ate the Positive by Ella Fitzgerald
Put a Little Love in Your Heart by The Isley Brothers
Love Train by The O'Jays (OK?)
Heart of Gold by Neil Young
What's Going On? by Marvin Gaye
A Beautiful Morning by The Rascals
Walking on Sunshine by Katrina and the Waves (try putting that on your headphones and walking slowly-impossible!)
Simple Man by Lynryrd Skynyrd
I Can See Clearly Now by Johny Nash
The 59th Street Bridge Song by Simon and Garfunkel
Peace Train by Cat Stevens
Isn't She Lovely by Stevie Wonder
Beautiful Day by U2
Don't Worry, Be Happy by Bobby McFerrin (of course, that's why it's the name of this blog and my ring tone and on my business cards etc)
Thank You For Being a Friend by Andrew Gold
Lovely Day by Bill Withers
Top of the World by The Carpenters
Dancing in the Streets by Martha and the Vandellas
Everyday People by Sly and the Family Stone
Hold on Tight by Electric Light Orchestra
Don't Stop Me Now by Queen
Definitely some 'oldies but goldies' on there. Let me know if you can think of anymore, maybe even some current ones. I'm thinking of 'Like it Like That' by Guy Sebastian and 'I Gotta Feeling' by Black Eyed Peas.
Got any more?

No comments:

Post a Comment