Sunday, March 13, 2011

5 Love Languages

I am re-reading (by audio) a great book by Dr Gary Chapman called "The 5 Love Languages". I love it when I learn something, even better if it enhances my life. And I always love it when I walk away from a book or a learning and I'm using what I learned to enhance my life and hopefully others immediately.
This book talks about how we all "fill up our love tank" differently. Some people need their partners to give them affirmations, some need quality time from their partners, etc.(Can't tell them all, it will spoil the book for you). What I found interesting was that some people have the same language however are still not happy because they haven't communicated what their needs are. Interesting!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment