Sunday, January 31, 2010

Here's a word from one of my clients....

I received an email from one of my clients yesterday.  He experienced coaching with me throughout last year.  As a coach, it is fantastic to know that I have been able to supply him the tools to maintain his own momentum and put into play some things that he has wanted to get back into for a very long time.  If you are missing something or want to change something about your life, maybe you are just plain unhappy, why not call me and see if coaching can help you to make your life happier or better.

My client says:
I’ve finally pushed in the clutch and engaged first gear! And rolling along!!
Back into the camping which is great and have decided to go camping/boating at least once a fortnight.
I get out there and now realize what the hell i’ve been missing out on, what an idiot!

Thanks again for your help in getting me moving, i thought i was going to have to come back end of last year,
but i’ve managed to get moving again , thank god! or should i say you!

I’m finding some of the people working for me are still draining me a bit, one in particular,
so i’ve started switching off from him, his negative energy just radiates from him like a lightbulb,
he doesn’t even have to open his mouth, it just pours out of him!

I’ve started listening to mike losier again in the car, sometimes i just play it over and over.
It’s just nice positive simple to understand stuff that makes sense.

If you know of anymore stuff like losier please let me know, i love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment