Thursday, July 7, 2011

Week 7-Still Chipping Away

Good Morning! It's weigh in day for me today.  It was a little chilly this morning and I was tempted to weigh in with my pj's on.  Instead I braved the cold and got down to my smalls (love that expression!).  More weight loss this week-another .6kg bringing the overall weight loss to 6.5 kg.  I'm pretty happy with that considering I have really struggled to drink water again this week.  I just forget.  And as it's school holidays I've been out most days enjoying the beautiful sunshine-too challenging to always carry water bottles.  I find the thought of sugary desserts now also turns my stomach.  I probably never thought I would believe that food is fuel and that really is my current view of food.  I only eat now when my stomach is telling me it's really hungry, instead of sitting at my desk or wherever I am dreaming of what sugary or fatty treat I am craving.  I am finding I achieve a lot more both physically and mentally and am loving this new healthy life.

No comments:

Post a Comment