Thursday, July 28, 2011

Week 10-So Close

Firstly, allow me to apologise for not posting last week. I had a surprise visitor early on Thursday (my weigh in day) which threw me into action other than weighing in. So I got up Friday to weigh in and after tackling morning commitments, I headed out for a glorious day & posting didn't happen. The results of that week were .2 kg. I was probably hoping for more so I used that as motivation 2 eat healthy & exercise this week. As far as motivation goes, it must have been compelling as this morning when I got on the scales, I had dropped another .9 kg. So I am .4 kg from my goal now. I am excited by that. It means that either next Thursday or the Thursday after I will be at my goal and ready for the rest of my life complete with a new outlook about food! When I set out on this journey, if u had of told me 10 or 12 weeks would go quickly, I would have laughed. But yet it has! It's flown! It seems like only yesterday I was feeling like I looked like a chicken & craving red meat!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment