Saturday, May 9, 2009

In the end!

A wise person said to me this week, "you know you never hear anyone on their death bed saying Gee I wish I had of worked more!" How true is that? What people are usually saying is I wish I had spent more time with my ............(family, loved ones, friends, animals etc) or I wish I had of spent more time .............(camping, fishing, playing golf, talking with the kids, with the grandkids etc). These days more and more people are realising that it's not about how much you work or how hard you work, it's about how smart you work and what you do with your time when you are not at work. I'm sure we all know someone who, even if they aren't at work, they are still worrying or stressing about work or feeling guilty because they aren't at work. Or someone who started their own business so they could enjoy the things they wanted to enjoy, only to end working 20 hours a day and worrying the other four! Choose your thoughts. Don't worry, Be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment