Tuesday, July 14, 2009

3 great questions

Recently I read 3 great questions to start your children's day off in the right direction. It's using the Law of Attraction. I read them and thought they were great questions to start the day off for anybody. From time to time we all come across challenges in our life, most of us have more than one challenge every day. If we haven't learned to master the art of switching off the negative self talk yet, this may just be a way to help us live a better life. It certainly helps us to visualise our day and focus on what we want to have in our life. So, what are the questions?

What kind of day do you want to have today?
What kind of things do you want to have happen today?
How do you want to feel in your day today?

Simple? Easy? I have these questions on a nice piece of paper on my napkin holder on the breakfast table. That certainly reminds me to focus on what I want in my day. My son however is 9 and reading something on the napkin holder would only really happen if it had nintendo at the top! Today being his first day back at school after holidays, he kept saying he wanted to stay at home again. Obviously the holidays at our house are too much fun. I'll have to do something to change that next holidays so he wants to go back to school when the holidays are over, maybe even before!

On our drive to school I asked him the above questions. I just simply used them in our conversation. I can't wait to hear about his day today. I'm not sure if it will have an obvious instant affect. I hope so. Even if there is no obvious tangible change, it really is a nice conversation to have with yourself, your husband and your children at the beginning of the day.

So what kind of day do you want to have today?

No comments:

Post a Comment