Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Happiness Is..

I have just returned from a scrapbooking retreat with http://scrapbookingwarehouse.com.au/ and had a marvellous time.  I received my "Happiness Is.." circle journal back completed.  There are some fabulous things to share in there so I thought I would.  Basically, a circle journal (for those of you who haven't heard of it) consists of a group of people, each one with their own theme, create journals then send them on with the relevant instructions to the all the other people in the circle.  What you get back is a piece of art created with a great story attached.  For my first journal, I chose Happiness Is... and here are some of the wonderful responses that were in my book.
Happiness Is:
Barrel Racing (Michelle Sorrell), Spending time with the kids (Heather Sorrell), The Freedom of the outdoors (Carmel Allen), a peaceful acceptance of yourself and where you are in life(Sue Marsh), The photo that reminds you why you take so many photos, hugs from my six year old (Michelle Wills) and Something to do, something to love and something to hope for(Virginia Ollett).  Thank you to all the contributors.  I love it and have already looked at it a trillion times and I'm sure I will look at it a trillion more.  Thanks for giving me some new perspectives on Happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment