Tuesday, June 2, 2009

My Most Challenging Hour

Look out! I've worked out how to change my font colour!
I realised this morning, my most challenging hours of switching off my mind is in the middle of the night. For some reason, I was woken very early this morning (3 am) and paid a visit to the bathroom (too much information, I know). I went back to bed with full intentions of returning to slumber (isn't that what's on your mind at 3 am). No, it wasn't to be so. My mind was 'out of control' I guess you could say. It was having a tantrum, perhaps. It was going to be heard and no matter what I tried I could not return to slumber. One of the things my mind was involuntarily thinking about was my newsletter. And the other thing my mind was thinking about was the Gratitude Retreat for which I am on the committee. So I asked myself, 'Can I take action on either of these two things?'. Unfortunately, the answer I came up with was 'Yes' and here I am at 6.30 am. Been up since 4 am! It has been a very productive two hours, however. Did you receive my newsletter? And now you are reading my blog (and in blue font at that). Have you yet heard about my coaching special for the month of June(see below)? I bet the girls on the committee can't wait to see what I have cooked up for the Gratitude Retreat! And I have a wonderfully calm morning ahead of me with plenty of time to share with my family and be TOTALLY PRESENT! So maybe getting up at 4 am has many rewards. I'll let you know at 7 pm tonight! (or maybe I'll have a Power Nap for 10 mins sometime this arvo!) Well, as always, I hope you have a fantastic day. I know I will!
JUNE SPECIAL: If you start your coaching journey in the month of June, your investment will be half of what it normally is. If your journey starts with four hours, you will save yourself $130. I expect places will fill fast, so act now! If you have any questions please contact me, I'm happy to answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment